Saints ticket sales

TSmith

Well, today it was reported that the Saints have sold out the club level for the entire season. Club level tickets are the dome's most expensive group of tickets. Word has it that the Saints are nearing 55,000 tickets sold and counting. I think there is a real possibility that the entire season my sell out on a season ticket basis./ If that happens, New Orleans deserves a round of applause for coming together and sending a message that we aren't dead. Plans are being made to make standing room only tickets available for the Sep 25th game, which is the first game back in the dome against the ATL Falcons.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fantastic!

If the Saint's are able to sell out the entire season before it even starts, the city will really show the NFL that the Saints are loved here, and the franchise anywhere else just wouldn't fit.

I think Katrina broke the so-called "Saints curse". It's a bright shiny day for thr Saints as far as I am concerned.

I can't help but to feel this way too. It just seems like things are starting to go right for the Saints. A new coaching staff(who seem to know what they're doing, unlike many others in the past), major upgrades to the Superdome, a new quarterback, who is one of the best in the league, and now possibly the best running back to come out of the draft in 10 years. And then you've got the ticket sales. The season ticket sale record was set in August of '03 with 53,000 season tickets sold. Now, we're in May, and nearly 60,000 have already been sold! :D That shows you alot about Saints fans.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Superdome.

I hope I'm able to go to a few games this year and see the new Superdome in person. It's going to have one of those halo screens, like in the Arena! That'll be a sight to see in itself! :D

Falcns vs. Saints should be something to see. Not just for the game, but also for the reopening of the Superdome.

Should be a good game (Bush vs. Vick). Can't wait to watch it!

What's the situation on tickets for it? (not that I'm trying to get any, just curious)

Falcns vs. Saints should be something to see. Not just for the game, but also for the reopening of the Superdome.

Should be a good game (Bush vs. Vick). Can't wait to watch it!

What's the situation on tickets for it? (not that I'm trying to get any, just curious)

Oh you bet that'll be a great game! I cant wait! :D

And I don't think tickets for the game are completely sold out yet as single game tickets aren't even for sale yet, but you better believe it will be sold out as soon as those tickets go on line. Last I heard, Saints offcicials were trying to come up with enough standing room tickets to supply some of the fans, but there wont be nearly enough. The full capacity of the Superdome for football is 76,000, and you better believe it will be at that point, at least! It will be a great night in New Orleans! :D

I've already made it clear to my wife that we'll be going quite early for the first game back home! LOL

Oh you're definately going to need too! It's gonna be packed hours before the game starts! :D

Well, today it was reported that the Saints have sold out the club level for the entire season. Club level tickets are the dome's most expensive group of tickets. Word has it that the Saints are nearing 55,000 tickets sold and counting. I think there is a real possibility that the entire season my sell out on a season ticket basis./ If that happens, New Orleans deserves a round of applause for coming together and sending a message that we aren't dead. Plans are being made to make standing room only tickets available for the Sep 25th game, which is the first game back in the dome against the ATL Falcons.

Excellent news!!!

I've been telling folks that Saints tickets are gonna go like hotcakes, especially with the Superdome reopening. That's what I'm talkin about. The reopening of the Superdome will mean the college Sugar Bowl will be coming back to N.O., and New Orleans will be in the running for another Super Bowl. :)

The reopening of the Superdome will mean the college Sugar Bowl will be coming back to N.O., and New Orleans will be in the running for another Super Bowl. :)

It's going to be fantastic to have the Superdome open again! :D And about a Super Bowl, if the Saints future in Louisiana is set, a Super Bowl in New Orleans would be very possible. The Superdome being over 30 years old was the main reason why New Orleans was losing in the race for another SB, and now that the Dome is new and improved, and with even more upgrades coming if the Saints and the state agree to a long-term contract, that problem will be almost completely solved. Not to mention the fact that like many from everywhere have stated, New Orleans is the best city to have a Super Bowl in. :thumbsup:

You already know. New Orleans is so thick on Super Bowl weekend, it's insane. Traffic is practically at a standstill. The Saints & the state agreeing to a long-term contract is practically in the bag, I can feel it. Tickets being sold out, the Superdome coming back strong, I don't see any reason why there won't be an agreement between the Saints and the state.

Archived