New-look Terrazzo

downtown cliff

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrazzo, from Division..

TerrazzoBuilt01.jpg

Thought this was kinda funny... this is the view from the observation deck at L&C Tower, which is one of the Terrazzo sales centers. "You can see Terrazzo from our sales center, see that yellow crane barely sticking up above the ICON?" lol

Terrazzo04.jpg

Thought this was kinda funny... this is the view from the observation deck at L&C Tower, which is one of the Terrazzo sales centers. "You can see Terrazzo from our sales center, see that yellow crane barely sticking up above the ICON?" lol

I was actually on the roof of Terrazzo the other day, and the only view of downtown was looking through one of the windows at ICON. Even though ICON has more floors, Terrazzo is within a floor of being equal in height.

• 1 month later...

has there been any talk of anything going in behind Icon and Terrazzo on division? im sure there are plans, but anymore mid/high rises and retail or what kind of timetable were they looking at for that part of the gulch? whats up with griffin plaza also? is crosland waiting to finish terrazzo before starting this one?

has there been any talk of anything going in behind Icon and Terrazzo on division? im sure there are plans, but anymore mid/high rises and retail or what kind of timetable were they looking at for that part of the gulch? whats up with griffin plaza also? is crosland waiting to finish terrazzo before starting this one?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

** Pics from the inside **

Model unit (5th floor) from the kitchen, looking at the living area

3172175030_7486a02ff3_b.jpg

Same unit looking at Icon

3171345539_09557d0e6d_b.jpg

Same unit - Master bedroom view

3171345719_1cdc5310f0_b.jpg

Master bath out to the bedroom

3171346075_26c7a72bf7_b.jpg

Living room back toward the kitchen

3171346323_577a70db59_b.jpg

Stainless steel lined swimming pool

3172176574_8397f9fe7b_b.jpg

Kitchen of one of the higher end 2 level townhouse units

3171347153_99b1538dbf_b.jpg

Corner of that unit with catwalk around the perimeter. Entire upstairs is the master suite, and the concrete finish is how the final look is.

3172176984_b0d22ae8e8_b.jpg

Top unit view

3172177946_37bf50a7b0_b.jpg

Southern view with 13' ceilings

3172178680_2ebc364fd4_b.jpg

2 story loft opening

3171348965_80701fdf4e_b.jpg

Jacuzzi tub against the glass with a fireplace in the bathroom. The showers were huge, each with 2 shower heads.

3172179204_11de6d5e79_b.jpg

Master walk-in closet with a full height window

3171349617_b1f9c3a48f_b.jpg

I have to say that Terrazzo is without a doubt the nicest condo you can buy in Nashville right now......only if I had 1.6 mil to buy that 15th level townhouse.

Very interesting.. I actually kinda like the view with the ICON there.. it creates more of a 'downtown feel' when you look out.

Still.. I bet the Terrazzo buyers can't wait for SoBro to be developed :P

Definitely looks very upscale! Lots of windows too... nice.

• 4 weeks later...

I went to an art show / model home tour thing at Terrazzo tonight.

The units I saw look very nice, and the entire floor (5th i think?) looked ready to move in. One interesting thing is the balcony on certain units is sortof a shared balcony.. with possibly a garden area separating each (just dirt at this point). I also liked how most units seemed to kinda "hide" some rooms such as bedrooms. For instance.. just a small opening at the edge of the living room.. not very noticeable.. but you walk over there and around the corner, and there is a whole other room there. Sort of surprises you, in a way.

I asked the person downstairs when it opens.. she said the residential should be about 6 weeks, but the BB&T bank will open in about 3 weeks. There is also restaurant space, but nothing has been announced for it yet. Apparently the BB&T entrance will be inside the Terrazzo main lobby. She also said there is a law firm of some sort taking some of the office space.

Another thing.. at this art show / tour, I saw Mr Kix Brooks.. just mingling and hanging out, like everybody else ;) The elevator guy also told me that he heard Kenny Chesney has purchased one of the penthouse units. The 5th floor units were in the 300K range, and some units in the building are over 1mil.. so this will indeed be quite exclusive living, it seems!

I don't mean to beat a dead horse as they say but I never saw any additional commentary on the power lines that run right between the two buildings. Does anyone have any common sense rational for why they were not buried. I am just amazed that we have these new major developments but the old ugly power lines remain. Great pictures!!!

Archived