Tall House site at 45 Ionia

Prankster

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This new rendering looks a little different from the original one in December- I like this one better. This would be a nice place for Rampage players with long contracts to live. :P

what is the avg afl salary? its only an average of 30K season, which I dont know if that really is enough to get into the condos.

maybe if you were on the higher end of the scale for long term which is right around 75-100K per then you could get in.

Here's a little photoshopped rendering of where I'm guessing The Ledyard Building (Sierra Room) will be in comparison, just by looking at floor heights:

127021239_1768c47281.jpg

So at approximately the height of Lemmon Wheeler will be the 1/2 way point for this project. Tall House WILL be tall for that area :D

Ledyard GRDad? I think you're on the wrong street. :)

Here's a little photoshopped rendering of where I'm guessing The Ledyard Building (Sierra Room) will be in comparison, just by looking at floor heights:

So at approximately the height of Ledyard will be the 1/2 way point for this project. Tall House WILL be tall for that area :D

I have to say, I really like the transparency of the building. Seems like the buildings we have right now are all reflective glass. In my travels it seems like transparency is the in thing right now. :thumbsup:

Nice job with the crops, Jeff!

I'm interested to see what the floor plans look like for the residential side, which units get balconies, etc. I should be receiving info from Donna after some changes to the 3rd and 4th floors are made.

Archived