Traverse City

MJLO

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may be the last year for 4th fireworks. In the past the Cherry Festival has paid for them, but they aren't going to after this year. From what it sounds like, the city doesn't want to have to pay for them either. They want it to come from donations.

i remember last year there was no room at the beach to watch fireworks so we just watched them from that hill near copper ridge, there was alot of other people there too.

The city should just make some sort of a fundraiser to put on fireworks if they want to have it all come from donations, or just let us do some good fireworks.

Yeah, the beach is a good spot to see them, but it does get really crowded. Wayne Hill is also a nice spot to see them. It's on Wayne St. just west of Division, so it's pretty close to town. Of course, I just walk out of the back of the Bayshore Resort to watch them. Private Beach, but I know the owners.

So, to any of you that are here in town for the cherry festival, how ya lovin' it. It took me 45 minutes to go 3 miles today. Oh, I just love the cherry festival. :sick: Don't get me wrong, I guess it's good for a few people around town, but not for even a quarter I'm guessing.

i wil try to get some pics of it if i can. Im leaving in like 30 minutes to go to TC(not for the Cherry Fest, its just kinda a coincidence that this is the time we planned our trip up to visit my cousin and aunt, im not a fudgie, lol)

Hey everybody, im back from TC and i got some photos from y'all.

This first one is just a shot of West End beach.

187017016_8ec55c8ee1.jpg

Looking uo Union St.

187017020_a058058c84.jpg

Front and Union

187017021_3ccea09f6b.jpg

I think they need to put different signs up at all the intersections in downtown, they should put up signs like they have on Silver Lake Rd, by Copper Ridge.Dont you think?

The Jay Smith Walkway. They did a good job on fixing this up.

187043209_b44fb3cea6.jpg

Sure, theres been nothing in the stupid paper about any kind of development for a month and the one day I don't go get the paper, there is. That will be across the street from my favorite little watering hole, Dillingers. Hopefully it will add a little more parking for the evenings.