PROPOSED: Parcel 12 (Triangle Parcel)

Thank you Cotuit.

Aside from the info I recieved, I see this as such a key project in terms of connecting and expanding the Downcity and the skyline. I am going to make some more agressive inquiries relative to it's status and "final" design.

I'll advise if I get anything.

They have not been back to CCC since they were sent packing after the first meeting.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to be a pest...but I know of a group interested in this parcel...was wondering if they are moving in on this or it is a done deal.

Is this now an approved design at 18 floors or do they have to come back with a "leaner" and perhaps taller design? Any activity or news?

Tell the interested party to pusue it - as long as it's taller than the one already proposed of course - and specifaclly if it's not going to be Condo's, apartments, or another hotel... :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

btw, why are there four dead trees out front of this render? That's not gonna win me over, that's for sure.

I was just reviewing this thread and noticed that in another rendering. I thought, 'uh-oh, crazy tree lady's gonna have a fit.' :ph34r:

If they make a swtich to Friedrich St.Florian, architect; we could have a chance for something grand. We know they are using Friedrich St. Florian on the Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse...

Hope you're right. That design looks like pure Las Vegas.

Archived