Centennial Tower

eandslee

Well Tommy Last I saw they had an ad in the Metro Real Estate Paper on Saturday and showed the renderings and told what It was going to have in it and also stated that the rendering it showed would not be the final one. But I'll see if I can find it.

Well I just went to the garage really quickly to see If I could find it but I think it might of gotten thrown away but I know you can get one of them at a newstand it usualyy comes out once every month in the saturday RTD.

They are doing a lot of full page advertising for this project and their other projects around town. Hometown Realty has been named the company for the Condo portion of the project. CBRE is working on the office leasing for the "smart" office space. The hotel portion is very solid. It's moving forward without delays because it isnt supposed to break ground till next year. Nothing to worry about thus far.

• 2 weeks later...

Tburban, isn't it about time you followed thru with inquiries about condo sizes, location, and prices in the new towers? Tell them your parents want to be really high up in the building and may even consider a penthouse on the 40th floor and see what kind of response you get. :)

Tburban, isn't it about time you followed thru with inquiries about condo sizes, location, and prices in the new towers? Tell them your parents want to be really high up in the building and may even consider a penthouse on the 40th floor and see what kind of response you get. :)

:rofl: I think he thinks Im an under cover reporter for the TD. He hasnt emailed me back from the last time. Id feal awkward emailing him back after all that. Ill see what I can do.

Yeah, I'm ready for this project to start! I'm very impatient at this point. I'd love to see ground break here within the next month! :thumbsup:

I hope to see demo start very soon. I wonder if the status of permits is considered public information. If that is the case, I can walk to City Hall and find out the status of the demo permit or if the demo permit has been filed.

I hope to see demo start very soon. I wonder if the status of permits is considered public information. If that is the case, I can walk to City Hall and find out the status of the demo permit or if the demo permit has been filed.

That would be awesome Shak. See what you can come up with and let us know! :thumbsup:

Let me see the new design first. If we're gonna get another big orange brick building that looks like JJ and the cast of Good Times lives there, I won't be excited. If it's classy and something new, I'll be excited.

Coupe, does Jemal own the mid to high rise across from Centennial at 6th and Main? Do you know if the building is occupied?

No, but he does own the building next to it on 6th street (6 N 6th St). IT is currently being converted to condo/apartments.

He does own an 8 or so story building a block down at 8th and main across from the merryl lynch tower. It's currently being gutted for redevelopment.