Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium [Renovation Completed]

jc_perez2003

Great story in today's Weekly about getting the tenants of DPAC up to speed before opening:

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/features/story.asp?id=12424

Another interesting fact is that Billy Manes and the crew at the Weekly continue to blow away what is supposed to be our newspaper of record with actual in-depth local journalism. Meanwhile, the Sentinel's news hole and best reporters continue to disappear.

Great story in today's Weekly about getting the tenants of DPAC up to speed before opening:

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/features/story.asp?id=12424

Another interesting fact is that Billy Manes and the crew at the Weekly continue to blow away what is supposed to be our newspaper of record with actual in-depth local journalism. Meanwhile, the Sentinel's news hole and best reporters continue to disappear.

Hey, are you trying to tell me you don't like pictures of puppies?!? Who doesn't like puppies!?!

If you prefer kittens though, I hear there will be a full color supplement on Sunday with pictures of the cutest little kitties you've ever seen.

Edit so I don't spend another post on this: Did you see their website after they found out they had nudie pics of Elliot Spitzer's hooker? It was front page news for 2 or 3 days. Apparently they took some when she was down here and went to a Girls Gone Wild party. And if there is anything that sells better than pics of kitties, it's pics of...well, you know.

Edited by neon9

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they had to wait for FUMCO to be well underway with its new construction? The church has yet to see any money from the DPAC.

The Church's architect CDH Partners, http://www.cdhpartners.com/nextstep/referrals.html, showed the proposed campus rebuild to the congregation recently and I was told it was really exquisite.

I find the hard to believe, but anything is possible. It is now July, and we haven not seen a firm site plan, no renderings, no City approvals, they have not acquired the land, FUMCO is still there, and they have not met their fundraising goals.