Plaza Tower

Florida

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This rather distant shot gives you some idea of what I'm guessing will be the final height of the roof. If you look close you will notice the tall metal bars that will probably be framing that central box structure shown in the renderings.

DSC00060.jpg

This really was a crucial gap to fill... Great shot. I don't think there could have been a better structure looking in from the east either. There is a since of depth when seen back dropping the capital that will, in my opinion, help people allow higher buildings, respectfully set off of the capital, once the demand arrives. A small observation, but one that will hold true I believe.

I look forward to some new News downtown. Some positive development to send my imagination into a future beyond what we are now seeing. Because there are a few of us here who have talked about the three major DT Condo projects for years now. Even the Floridian and the hotel on monroe has been expected much longer than I have expected. I am excited for some big break that i know we are due now. For years, we have been watching this tower planned and peaked. Now what?!

Its gotta all be up from here the way our economy is said to match up with the state's, right?

This really was a crucial gap to fill... Great shot. I don't think there could have been a better structure looking in from the east either. There is a since of depth when seen back dropping the capital that will, in my opinion, help people allow higher buildings, respectfully set off of the capital, once the demand arrives. A small observation, but one that will hold true I believe.

I look forward to some new News downtown. Some positive development to send my imagination into a future beyond what we are now seeing. Because there are a few of us here who have talked about the three major DT Condo projects for years now. Even the Floridian and the hotel on monroe has been expected much longer than I have expected. I am excited for some big break that i know we are due now. For years, we have been watching this tower planned and peaked. Now what?!

Its gotta all be up from here the way our economy is said to match up with the state's, right?

The Many Changes of the Plaza Tower:

First we had this:

70658347013.jpg

The Ads Show this:

BCOMFront.jpg

The Auchter, the builder has this on the website:

rendering.jpg

And I've seen various other models of the buildings... many of which I've had on my bedroom wall.

But here are some other looks at the roof of the building:

With so much to choose from... I'm soooooo confused!!! :blink:

Archived