Plaza Tower

Florida

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe the Plaza Tower is now topped out... Riding by it appears they are now prepared to work on a roof structure... This is unfortunate because i thought it would go higher.but... Its still a nice structure.

Topped out with regards to floors with balconies yes, but the roof will easily add three to four more stories worth of height. Alas, I wished it would look taller myself. We can still hope for that roof ornament to add some extra visual appeal and height.

Yea, Well the thing that disappoints me is how slow they are working on the facade of the building... Yes they put the floors up rather quickly, but the entire building looks hollow and no prep work seems to have been done on the lower floors while it was going up, so it will be a while still until the building looks nice.

I definatly can appreciate the added height an office building gives compared to the floor hieght of the residential projects around. So, even that lil ol 5 story on monroe will be nice, for 5 stories. And the floridian will prolly be suprisingly impressive to us.

Are we sure they are done with all the plaza's floors? It is still my favorite project.

hmm, well there is approximately 3 levels below plaza level, which would give us the magical number of 23... but I thought it would be 23 levels above plaza level, it is weird though that vertical expansion has essentially stopped, they were quick at going up before. I suspect all we have left is the roof.

I was under the impression the total floor count would floors inside the roof. After all, the HVAC system could have been included in the final floor count. Even still, the roof is going to add quite a little height.

I must also say, the sheet rock is a welcome development.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived