IN PROGRESS: Capitol Cove

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DSCN2590.jpg

I finally brought a camera to work! Thought you all might enjoy a shot of this site. It's still hard to tell exactly what's going on here (or not going on) but it's a cool perspective nonetheless. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

This was what Cotuit posted in early March:

Their plan has been and as far as I know, continues to be, to begin foundation work in the 'spring' (I can't remember what actual month in the spring, so I won't put an actual month out there). The work they have done so far is to prepare for the foundations.

• 2 weeks later...
I just went by and didn't notice. Is it in the lake, I was on Canal so wouldn't have been able to see it.

I showed some people from out of town the site and told them it would be called Capitol Cove. They asked if there would be boats. I had to explain that the water wasn't intentional.

• 2 weeks later...

My office looks out on this site and I have to say that, while I know next to nothing about building site prep work, I don't think they've done anything on this project at all. In fact, it reminds me a lot of the scene in that movie about Donald Trump where he hires a bunch of land movers to make it look like a busy work site so he can close a deal (except in this case the workers only show up once every three weeks.)

I hate being negative but I'd like to see this one put back in the "Rumor" catagory.

My office looks out on this site and I have to say that, while I know next to nothing about building site prep work, I don't think they've done anything on this project at all. In fact, it reminds me a lot of the scene in that movie about Donald Trump where he hires a bunch of land movers to make it look like a busy work site so he can close a deal (except in this case the workers only show up once every three weeks.)

I hate being negative but I'd like to see this one put back in the "Rumor" catagory.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived