JW Marriott Hotel

GRDadof3

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I would rather not read through the entire posting to see if this is in there somewhere, does anyone know what the "flavor" of the restaurant at the JW is going to be? I have heard that it is going to be Italian. Just trying to put some details on the specifics inside this glass beast.

That's original... Every new restaurant is Italian - or more like Italian/American, none of them are even close to authentic.

Well... lets see, it's a HIGH END hotel.. we already have a couple high end steak joints (Chop House, Judsons), we've got a higher end Tappas eatery...High end French food at 1913 and High end american fair at Cygnus. The closet thing to high end Italian would be Tre Cugini..

A load of mid range places of all types..

I think an Italian resturaunt is a great fit for the d/t food market. What would you suggest?

I suggest some French/Vietnamese fusion, like Le Colonial, or an upscale sushi bar like the other JW Marriott's or perhaps something with a or mediterranean flavor.

I like the Sushi Bar idea, but that one would be good for more of a "lobby" type setting (like the one in the link). I'm not sure how well it would do as a full service, primary restaurant. As for the mediterranean, that is one I didn't think of.

Archived