Greensboro's Proximity Hotel

cityboi

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the point of starting this thread? I thought there was already a Proximity thread, or at least one coupled with the O.Henry. I love both hotels, but this just feels like a photo dump. 

Maybe we can merge this into the midtown discussion? Are they close enough in proximity to build off one another? 

7 hours ago, Rufus said:

What was the point of starting this thread? I thought there was already a Proximity thread, or at least one coupled with the O.Henry. I love both hotels, but this just feels like a photo dump. 

Maybe we can merge this into the midtown discussion? Are they close enough in proximity to build off one another? 

Not that I know of. There is a grandover thread I know. Technically the Proximity is not in midtown though but it's near the edge.

9 hours ago, Rufus said:

Ha Ha! I see what you did there.

Well I am not going to go that far, although I do wish there was more substance with the original post. I think Proximity and O.Henry are two of NC's hotel gems, and the fact that Proximity does have such green features is impressive. It would be nice to combine this with the midtown thread since this sounds a lot like what's happening in Raleigh -- where there are two midtowns that are in relative proximity to each other (N. Hills & Crabtree). It would be smart on Greensboro's part to leverage the Friendly Center area as part of midtown. 

Archived