Grand Rapids Auto Parts- 1810 Turner NW

sudoclam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"the Developer plans to construct two new
industrial buildings: one building totaling 136,500 square feet along the northern portion
of the Property, and a 68,250 square foot building along the southern portion of the
Property. Surface parking will be provided on site for both buildings."

Visser Brothers

• 3 months later...
44 minutes ago, GR_Urbanist said:

Here are some photos from the weekend. It is an amazing transformation. One can only wonder what will end up there.  A really nice spot for apartments, I would think.

Sounds like this, no?

On 8/8/2017 at 2:17 PM, EastownLeo said:
"the Developer plans to construct two new
industrial buildings: one building totaling 136,500 square feet along the northern portion
of the Property, and a 68,250 square foot building along the southern portion of the
Property. Surface parking will be provided on site for both buildings."

Visser Brothers

10 minutes ago, GR_Urbanist said:

Well maybe they will actually demonstrate some imagination and not put a generic  crap industrial building made up of sheet metal and cinder block blank walls, behind a gigantic parking lot, and actually TRY to do something a bit nicer.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, but it's certainly better than what was there. I think that Turner corridor is destined to be industrial. 

15 minutes ago, GR_Urbanist said:

Well maybe they will actually demonstrate some imagination and not put a generic  crap industrial building made up of sheet metal and cinder block blank walls, behind a gigantic parking lot, and actually TRY to do something a bit nicer.

NEW PRE-ENGINEERED METAL BUILDING, APPROX 70,000 SF

Archived