Atlanta Photo of the Day

Check out this shot of mine from Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park. I found a bird walking around in these little ponds and rapids set up on one side of the park.

173443886_6996affb69_b.jpg

One of the last pictures I took before my camera temporarily malfunctioned (it's working fine now, though).

Edited by ironchapman

• 2 weeks later...

Check out this shot of mine from Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park. I found a bird walking around in these little ponds and rapids set up on one side of the park.

173443886_6996affb69_b.jpg

One of the last pictures I took before my camera temporarily malfunctioned (it's working fine now, though).

Here's another shot I took of the same bird:

176658655_fa9a540ae0_b.jpg

Thoughts?

I made the first one I posted the background on my computer.

What do you mean? Both pictures are showing up for me as well.

I'm just getting a blank space where the picture would be. Weird. But I have been having some problems with my computer lately, so it's definately on my end.

Edit:I fixed the problem I was having with Flickr, and that's a great photo, IC! :thumbsup:

More attempts of some different skyline shots from I-85. It began to rain literally as soon as we came into downtown, so that was pretty crappy.

Can anyone tell me the name of the area of where these buildings are located? I'm pretty sure I know, but I want to make sure

IMG_6106border.jpg

And heading towards midtown/downtown

IMG_6117border.jpg

I love the skyline going north on I-85. The skyline just hits you, like the emerald city. When you go south into the city, you see a little bit of the skyline at a time- that has its advantages though

You're right, both ways seem to have their advantages. I like coming in from the south on 85 because, like you say, the skyline just hits you.

I finally got a shot of the crown on BOA Plaza, even if it was through the windshield and in the rain ;)

IMG_6121border.jpg

The angle itself in the shot is actually pretty good. It would be better if it wasn't raining.

Excellent work considering the circumstances, NCB! :thumbsup:

Here's one I took a while back, NCB:

159617292_07899ae9d3_b.jpg

Wow, that's an awesome and very impressive shot, IC. Great job!

I think BOA Plaza, especially the crown, is one of those thing's that looks good in just about every condition, but looks fantastic on a bright and sunny day. :thumbsup: