Detroit Photo of the Day

Allan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me. Those HDR night pictures from other roofs look like 3-d video game graphics when you only see the new street scape and the rennovated buildings. It would be great for making a Sim City 5 april fools joke. It would be really easy to add in an interface and some selection cursors and stuff.

love that pic Zissou. It looks like it was taken just East of that other one you took to which you made an HDR , or whatever its called again, photo.

Yup that HDR was taken from the west side of Woodward on top of the Whitney Building. This one is from the Broderick so its a little east and probably about 10 floors higher up.

Excellent photo! I'll be interested to see the lighting scheme for the BC when it's fully up and running, again. BTW, the Capitol Park Building always sticks out from this view despite it being so small. And, it sticks out because it's mostly vacant, but more so than many other buildings from this view. That would be a great renovation project.

That and with christmas lights on the trees. I know this isn't christmas time, but I love the city during christmas.
It's close enough...they've been putting the lights on the trees on W. Grand Blvd. for about a week now. Progress is slow, but it's happening.