CanalSide

JT Boy

Hilarious. It is nothing like that car! lol It's an orange and green color scheme that's fairly hot in the modern architecture scene right now. Surely not for everybody, but I gotta give them huge props for going that route in hyper-traditional Columbia. It's fun and different.

Edited by emerging.me

I don't know what's going on now. I rode by Canalside a while ago and on every rust-colored bay area they've painted a bunch of white stripes and dots. Right now they look like a cross between a tiger and a leopard. What could be up with that?

Edited by CorgiMatt

I don't know what's going on now. I rode by Canalside a while ago and on every rust-colored bay area they've painted a bunch of white stripes and dots. Right now they look like a cross between a tiger and a leopard. What could be up with that?

At first I thought this might be some sort of bad Clemson joke... :) But I saw them too. Weird!

• 1 month later...

Those last 4 shots are MONEY! Nice work. And it's really looking great.

A friend of mine is renting a studio there and loves it. The walls are thin and it's been quite lively apparently, but most of the people who are attracted to them will likely not be turned off by that. If I didn't have two toddlers I'd probably live there myself. :)