Skyline view restaurants?

ScottCLT

Quick question, I've been in Cincinnati for business the last week, while I was there I ate at some nice restaurants that had a great view of the skyline. I actually went to 4 or 5 that had great views. Coming home I realized that I can only think of a couple places to eat and get a nice skyline view. Am I just missing all of them or do you guys know where some are. They don't have to be high-end either. Thanks in advance!

It is tough to beat the views from Mt. Adams in Cincy here. Not sure if that's where you are talking about, though. But there are a few good spot I can think of...

Bentley's on 27 in the Charlotte Plaza Building. GREAT view, but you probably already knew about that one.

Presto (restaurant - roof patio)

Loft 1523 (bar)

Gin Mill (bar - roof patio)

City Club (top floor of Interstate Center - restaurant - membership required)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question, I've been in Cincinnati for business the last week, while I was there I ate at some nice restaurants that had a great view of the skyline. I actually went to 4 or 5 that had great views. Coming home I realized that I can only think of a couple places to eat and get a nice skyline view. Am I just missing all of them or do you guys know where some are. They don't have to be high-end either. Thanks in advance!

I'll second Soul. One of my favorite small dish restaurants ever (incredible sushi too) and the balcony view is great.

Vivace has a patio with a partial skyline view over the greenway. Its not the most complete view since 277 and the rather ugly Blake Hotel get in the way, but pretty nice regardless. I guess Dressler's would be roughly the same.

Archived