IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

Wow, there's so much! I love No. 8, nice and simple design. No 10 and 15 truly scrape the sky, 15 goes straight to the stratosphere. 16 is a beautiful study in warm, some muted, some bright greens. I love the abstract patterns of the last two photos.

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

The first two photos make a beautiful couple, both are luminous and translucent, the first is about round shapes of the eyes and even the round spiral shell of the advertisement in the reflection, the esecond photo is about fanned out straight lines. The first is warm, ochre, the second one is hot, bright red, and both have in common the blue picture elements. Yellow, Red, and Blue - really nice.

I WANT MORE!

• 2 weeks later...

...it is yet early but the vibe is different in downtown this evening. No, the Insane Clown Posse and it scores of meth followers in chalky clown faces camped out in trailers and tents up and down Market Street aren't in town until next week or later this month..but the police walking the beat have suddenly increased as scores of rappers and people with pit bulls I've never seen this time of day are already "scattered like mass-produced androids" outside of the Warfield for 50 cent. The Warfield is a few steps away from Showdogs where a loud woman (who is not a regular) with glossy black hair extensions is suddenly screaming "hello" over and over again into a cell phone as I sip Sangria and eat a chicken sandwich and cole slaw. I have become a reluctant regular here where draft beer is $1 during the 3 to 7 Happy Hour and the place has been packing in a happy, youthful crowd...save tonight feels bizarre and I don't recognize anyone other than the kind butch hostess who has her favorite word serendipitous tattoed and defined on her left arm. Furthermore, high schoolers are walking around in gowns and sceaming from motorized cable cars, so it must be gradution day "partying"...

GOLDENSTATE014.jpg

GOLDENSTATE008-1.jpg

GOLDENSTATE016A.jpg

Archived