UrbanPlanet Tallahassee Annual Summit

TD

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a great time and thought the meet up was very informative and entertaining. It was great FINNALY meeting every one and I look forward to the next meeting. Hope fully next time there will be others that decide to join. Bowling sounds fun and if we can hit it up on cosmic night that would be great because it would be darker and know one can see my terriable bowling skils. If we could get a large vehicle one of these times perhaps we can take a field trip around town and explore the developments and also learn alittle from one another about the history of Tallahassee. :-)

"High point Center: We tried to go inside, but the revolving door shunned us. Closed on weekends I guess."

TD and myself discoved that they are putting a Sharky in the bottom floor of this building and that it was already under construction. Sharky is a coffee shop like the one that is at South Wood. They have pretty good coffee.

You guys were missed! I hope you are having fun out in LaLa land. Did you get to have lunch w/Britney at The Ivy? If so, was she using her British accent?

After looking at TD's photos, I've come to the conclusion that I need to fire my colorist. :lol:

I had a great time and thought the meet up was very informative and entertaining. It was great FINNALY meeting every one and I look forward to the next meeting. Hope fully next time there will be others that decide to join. Bowling sounds fun and if we can hit it up on cosmic night that would be great because it would be darker and know one can see my terriable bowling skils. If we could get a large vehicle one of these times perhaps we can take a field trip around town and explore the developments and also learn alittle from one another about the history of Tallahassee. :-)

"High point Center: We tried to go inside, but the revolving door shunned us. Closed on weekends I guess."

TD and myself discovered that they are putting a Sharky in the bottom floor of this building and that it was already under construction. Sharky is a coffee shop like the one that is at South Wood. They have pretty good coffee.

Yes, That sharkies should be a nice addition to the highpoint ground floor retail :P

I also like your idea of Driving around in a large vehicle of some kind and exploring the developments together.. But the only person I know with a vehicle large enough for the task is Poonther.

Legend has it that Poonther has a Short Bus in storage named Sal.. Poonther would you mind blowing the dust off of Sal? and carting us around town?

By the way, im sorry i missed the funeral of your school bus of doom I heard its sitting at JPL02's house.

Archived