UrbanPlanet Tallahassee Annual Summit

TD

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wheelchair! :lol: That would be too funny... you rolling down College Avenue trying to get to Po Boys! You'd burn those beloved "palms" of yours trying to stop the momentum.

As far as I'm concerned... I'm just not sure... nephew has a math tournament and I've got to be involved... there may be a nice lady there who wants to date/marry me! Wouldn't that be a dream!? 2 Valentines days in a row without a lady... :(

For anyone that missed it this time, We had an awesome time. It was a beautiful day outside, and meeting you guys was great!

Heres the pix!

2002991053001251793_rs.jpg

I thought this pic came out really well :)

And then at the table I decided to do a portrait shot of everyone

2002908771937586780_rs.jpg

Poon

2002994969324298210_rs.jpg

Gearhart

2002911381044804279_rs.jpg

JPL02

2002966829594688319_rs.jpg

DaiDreamer5

2002905481148886800_rs.jpg

Humzai

2003144326563005675_rs.jpg

Mracca

There you go! that was our meet!

Also, a few people wanted a loose basis of what we discussed at the Meet up so here it is:.

1. Restaurants,

We were discussing possibility of what will go in both of the old back yard burger locations that have now shuttered.

IHOP, we talked about possibility of IHOP going in on the parkway and where the EL Chico was.

MRACCA recommended Jasmines downtown for a good atmosphere and sushi!

Dai Dreamer licked her lips when someone mentioned Denny's.

2. Projects

Alliance Center, Everyone seemed to be rather sad that the Shaft of Glory now has been joined by steel beams.. We all sort of wished they would make the shaft of glory taller than the capital and just leave it.

High point Center: We tried to go inside, but the revolving door shunned us. Closed on weekends I guess.

Florida Retail Federation- Humzai didnt know of the location of this project and said "it would look great on that corner"

Plaza Tower: We watched the men hard at work on Saturday as poonther gawked at the Mural below.

Kleman Plaza: We were all saying how the plaza has an urban feel now, and noticed lots of foot traffic compared to before.

Sculptures- at one point we were surrounding a sculpture outside the brogan museum as poonther pointed out the minor flaws in craftsmanship! haha

3. As we left the Restaurant everyone saw Mracca's nice speed machine.!!!

He has quite a nice Yamaha Motorcycle. It has a custom Paint and even Green LED's for pimp'n at Night!

As everyone split I heard Mike's (Mracca) Speed Machine rattle past the Tennyson!

4. Next time We all agreed that for our next meeting we should do something entertainment wise, so we agreed we should go bowling!

Regardless of your skills it will be fun!

We also want to have a meet sooner than our last one, So we will plan for a Bowling meet up in the next 2-4 weeks.!

BOWLING MEET!!!

So, I was thinking 3 weeks should be good, how about Saturday March 8th. Tell me if it works for everyone!

BOWLING MEET UP LIST!!!!!!!!

1. TD

Archived