Family Entertainment Center Rumor

Jashobeam

I heard a rumor that there is going to be built somewhere in the Triad a family entertainment center. Does anyone know about this? It would be quite large, mostly indoor with different soft areas for kids to play according to age or height and areas for adults such as bowling, etc.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard a rumor that there is going to be built somewhere in the Triad a family entertainment center. Does anyone know about this? It would be quite large, mostly indoor with different soft areas for kids to play according to age or height and areas for adults such as bowling, etc.

true Winston doesnt have anything like that Greensboro has two or three family centers already. But I guess we'll find out soon...you sure its not part of the entertainment complex planned for Greensboro? its suppose to have a bowling alley and attractions for kids as well?

Archived