Midtown Crossing

Rardy

Midtown Crossing at Turner Park

Midtown Crossing at Turner Park, a $250 million mixed-use urban development, was unveiled Oct. 19 by Mutual of Omaha and ECI Investment Advisors Inc. It represents the first major initiative tied to the Destination Midtown project.

Anchored by an expanded and revitalized Turner Park, Midtown Crossing will consist of seven buildings with approximately 200,000 square feet of leasable space for restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues, along with 600 condominium and apartment units. Plans also call for additional parking for approximately 2,200 vehicles.

Work to prepare the site

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More info on Midtown Crossing:

-598 Residential units:

-312 condominiums (primarily targeted to sell in the low to mid $200,000 to low $300,000 range. A limited number of units in the $325,000-$375,000 range..

-261 apartment units (rental rates projected to average $1000-$1200 per month..

-25 extended stay corporate apartments..

Possible tenants include:

-15,000-20,000 sf food grocery store (either Trader Joe's or Hy-Vee)..

-Ruth's Chris, Stoney River, Texas de Brazil

-McCormick & Schmick, Cameron Mitchell, Landry's

-Old Chicago Bar, Panera Bread, Starbucks or Scooters

-Jos A Banks, Ann Taylor Loft

-Bath & Body Works, Crabtree & Evelyn

-FedEx/Kinkos, Hallmark Cards, UPS Store

(I'm hoping for Trader Joe's and Panera Bread :wub: )

I saw this on the other thread....looks really nice! And urban village(live,work,play) type of development! That's where it's at! A massive project to say the least, with some impressive tenants. Thanks for posting the site plan; nice location between Mutual of Omaha and Turner Park. I can dig it :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Archived