Lacrosse @ Bi-Lo Center?

lbs5015

Coming from the north Rochester, NY I miss professional indoor Lacrosse. You think its a possibility the sport could become more popular down here? Anyone think a team would be successful at the BiLo center? Some teams in the league are city specific and some are state specific. seeing that Greenville is of the smaller variety the team would be a South Carolina team and play in Greenville. I think it would hold better then arena football.

Most of the teams are from the northeast but they do have a team in CA, CO, AZ, and a couple teams from Canada. Nothing in the Southeast! I think Greenville should try and bring a team in. and have a new and different sport then Charlotte or Atlanta.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coming from the north Rochester, NY I miss professional indoor Lacrosse. You think its a possibility the sport could become more popular down here? Anyone think a team would be successful at the BiLo center? Some teams in the league are city specific and some are state specific. seeing that Greenville is of the smaller variety the team would be a South Carolina team and play in Greenville. I think it would hold better then arena football.

Most of the teams are from the northeast but they do have a team in CA, CO, AZ, and a couple teams from Canada. Nothing in the Southeast! I think Greenville should try and bring a team in. and have a new and different sport then Charlotte or Atlanta.

I don't know much about professional Lacrosse, but IMO Greenville could support some sort of minor league (maybe not at Bi-Lo Center). :dontknow:

I remember moving here and it impressed me that the high schools in Greenville had Lacrosse teams. Not something that one finds in very many Southern metro school systems.

Archived