The Shoppes at River Crossing

poohsfolks

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

River Crossing has gotten Coach,White House{sodEmoji.|}Black Market,Buckle and Francesca's Collection to open stores here.But they can't get Banana Rebuplic,Williams-Sonoma or J.Crew?just not sure a follow why or why not some come and some dont.other than just the finanical aspect of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does RCM have any confirmed tenants yet? NMP is where Target's going to be, right?

Does RCM have any confirmed tenants yet? NMP is where Target's going to be, right?

I talked to woody Rush a while back he said they were still working on it but couldnt say who they were taliking too.Yeah NMP is where Target is going.its being co developed by Fickling and Cousins

I talked to woody Rush a while back he said they were still working on it but couldnt say who they were taliking too.Yeah NMP is where Target is going.its being co developed by Fickling and Cousins

I remember hearing something about JCPenney being a possible anchor for River Crossing Marketplace. The online site plan has a 105,000 sq. ft. anchor space; I suppose that's big enough for a JCP. I wonder if the rumor is accurate.

I remember hearing something about JCPenney being a possible anchor for River Crossing Marketplace. The online site plan has a 105,000 sq. ft. anchor space; I suppose that's big enough for a JCP. I wonder if the rumor is accurate.

the new free standing JCPenny's they like to be around 95,0000sf so i wouldnt be suprised if the rumors are true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This all sounds super. Very good news. I still would like to see either a Williams-Sonoma or Sur La Table open in the Shoppes. So Dillard's, Belk, and a close by jcpenney. I wish there were a Khol's in North Macon, because I like them as well. And maybe a really nice dressy store like Brooks Brothers would be nice. but WOW!!, the Shoppes At River Crossing is doing a great job. And just think, the GM for The Shoppes used to be the GM for Colonial Properties' Colonial Macon Mall. And I will never forget when I called Hull Storey Gibson to give some suggestions on improvements at Macon Mall, and one of the guys told me, "We've got it covered!", and then slammed the phone in my face. Yeah, they have it covered all right, and if it continues the way it is going Macon Mall's funeral will be very soon too.

This all sounds super. Very good news. I still would like to see either a Williams-Sonoma or Sur La Table open in the Shoppes. So Dillard's, Belk, and a close by jcpenney. I wish there were a Khol's in North Macon, because I like them as well. And maybe a really nice dressy store like Brooks Brothers would be nice. but WOW!!, the Shoppes At River Crossing is doing a great job. And just think, the GM for The Shoppes used to be the GM for Colonial Properties' Colonial Macon Mall. And I will never forget when I called Hull Storey Gibson to give some suggestions on improvements at Macon Mall, and one of the guys told me, "We've got it covered!", and then slammed the phone in my face. Yeah, they have it covered all right, and if it continues the way it is going Macon Mall's funeral will be very soon too.

There is a Kohl's on Zebulon Road, among the other retail like Walmart, Lowe's, and Kroger. That's part of North Macon, though it's focused on an I-475 exit rather than an I-75 exit. Bass Road leads from I-75 straight down to Zebulon itself, so it's not too much of a drive to get from the River Crossing area to the Zebulon retail area.

Archived