The Grove

mcheiss

Well guys, I've managed to find another large scale project under construction off Pleasant Grove Road in Rogers. The Grove is suppose to be a large scale mixed use project that will offer retail, hospitality, and residential components. The entire development is around 80 acres and will border the expansion of Dixeland Road. I've heard that this is suppose to be the next Scottsdale Center of Rogers, unless Pleasant Crossing is already that. :lol: One has to think that this is starting to become an overbuilding of commercial projects just on this corridor. There's the 500,000 sq. foot Pleasant Crossing Power Center, Tuscany Square, 350,000 sq. foot Centre Pointe, 100+ acre Pleasant Crossing West, and now the 80 acre Grove. When I was on the site, I noticed a construction trailer and a man popped out. He seemed almost shocked to see someone walking around taking pics. :D I've got some pictures of the development as well.

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived