Oh the weather outside is...

jencoleslaw

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to ride my bike to school in the snow. It has to be the right depth. Not enough and you just slide all over the place like ice, too much and you get stuck. You also have to be careful of covered ice. It helped that I had a bike path to ride on most of the way, if I had to ride on the streets I probably wouldn't have done it.

from NWS... increased chances...

Sunday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

on edit... i guess it's not increased from the last time i posted. it's just showing up in the pictures now, which means there's a good chance of it.

Edited by runawayjim

from NWS... increased chances...

Sunday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

on edit... i guess it's not increased from the last time i posted. it's just showing up in the pictures now, which means there's a good chance of it.

from NWS...

Sunday: A slight chance of rain showers between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind between 6 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday: A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

looks like the chance of snow is lower now... but i'm hoping!

update from NWS... pay attention to monday.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow between 9pm and midnight, then rain and snow likely. Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Monday: Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 9 to 12 mph increasing to between 19 and 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind between 7 and 15 mph.

Tuesday: A slight chance of snow showers after 9am. Partly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

and friday...

Friday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

update from NWS... pay attention to monday.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow between 9pm and midnight, then rain and snow likely. Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Monday: Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 9 to 12 mph increasing to between 19 and 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind between 7 and 15 mph.

Tuesday: A slight chance of snow showers after 9am. Partly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

and friday...

Friday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

they've pushed back the snow... but chances for tomorrow are 100%!!!

Monday: Periods of snow, mainly before noon. High near 38. North wind between 8 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

Monday Night: A chance of flurries after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind between 7 and 11 mph.

Tuesday: A chance of flurries before 3pm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming south.