Coffeeshop Sub-Forum

mcheiss

Coffeeshop Sub-Forum  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How many would like to see this?

• Yes
    • No

As much as I hate to split the forum, I think a coffeeshop Subforum is inevitable. The Northwest Arkansas Subforum is Number 6 on the entire site, there's subforums smaller than our that have their own coffeeshop subforums. This subforum could seperate the development from the "what's needed, off-topic, and other threads" that aren't necessarily devoted to developments and urban planning.

Anyway's, I hope you guys, the community can see this need as well. That's why I've put up a poll for this.

I'm giving around a week and a half for you guys to vote on this and debate.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've wondered about this. Although splitting things does sometimes hurt. We do have a coffeeshop forum for the Arkansas forum. But seeing how many of our people are in this one and may not be checking out the other Arkansas forums I'm not sure if it helps. It's probably worth a shot. I'm not sure how much some of the 'coffeeshop' topics are checked out compared to the development topics anyway. But I think having one connected to the NWA forum will have a better shot than the one in the Arkansas forum.

Archived