mcheiss

Who do we want for Governor?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want for Governor?

• Mike Beebe (D)
    • Rod Bryan (I)
    • Asa Hutchinson (R)
    • Other or None

Since it's going to be an election time soon, I've decided to create a thread devoted to the race for Arkansas Governor.

Here's a list of the candidates that I know. If you know of another, please list.

Attorney General Mike Beebe (D) was born in Jackson County. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Arkansas State University in 1968 and a law degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. Beebe served 20 years in the Arkansas Senate before becoming Arkansas' chief law enforcement officer. He and his wife, Ginger, are members of Trinity Episcopal Church in Searcy.

Music Store Owner Rod Bryan (I) was born in Bradley, Arkansas and played football at Ouachita Baptist University. "As governor, I will strive to create trade, manufacturing, and technology jobs beyond the imagination of previous and current administrations." For more information, click here for his website.

Former Congressman Asa Hutchinson served as an Arkansas representative to Congress from 1997 - 2001 prior to becoming Under Secretary for Border and Transportation Security at the Department of Homeland Security. He received a bachelor's degree from Bob Jones University in Greenville, S.C., and his J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived