ASU promo video - hot hot hot!

ezcheese

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, nice tune

But they could'nt have come up with something more than...HOT HOT HOT?

They did:

"Even when the weather is cold cold cold..."

The two people I know who went to ASU are so embarrassed by this video.

My brother was the student body president for the UNC system, and he and the rest of the board of governors knew nothing about it until it came out. he is also at appalchain for grad school, and he says that most people don't like it because it made it onto the webjunk show on VH1.

Further, who thought that the song was good enough to not only be used, but recorded with a choir and band?

I agree, and you would think that at least one person in the choir would have said "hey, this song sucks, are we actually using this?"

:yahoo::yahoo: I LOVE IT!!! Okay, I lied. Surprise, Appatone goes where? You guessed it! ASU! Most ASU folks had no idea this horror existed until VH1 and like the rest of them I wish this video would die die die.

I'm sorry. My roommate graduated from there and I play this for her on a daily basis now. I should make it her ringtone.

I just have to wonder about the person who made this. Were they proud of this as they were putting it all together because a project like this could take some people several hours to perfect.

Thank god i decided to go to UNC Charlotte, I would have been so damn embarised if i went to ASU (i think i got accepted there).

Same here.

All joking aside, I seriously had this song stuck in my head today. That's probably what I get for torturing my roommate.

That is unbelievable. It looks and sounds like a high school-level video montage from 1977. If I was a prospective student I would tend to think ASU was NOT NOT NOT.

For those of you who remember the 70s touring group "Up With People," this rings a familiar bell. :lol: It sounds like the creators of this were smoking too much POT, POT, POT. :lol:

Archived