Tallahassee Renderings

Go Gators

Heres a shot at what the Capitol, Plaza, and Gameday may look like after completion. I just downloaded this stuff tonight, so Im still learning how to use it. Thanks to bic from the Orlando forum for the idea, check out his renderings of orlando.

Heights are by no means to scale :)

tally2co.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, heres an updated, more detailed rendering of downtown Tallahassee. Completed Buildings are in Blue. Buildings under construction are in orange. And proposed buildings are in red. Give me the addresses of some of the more recent proposals and I will add them. We can keep this going like they have in the Orlando forum (courtesy/bic). Let me know what you think.

18os5.jpg

29un1.jpg

30on2.jpg

41qv.jpg

52ci.jpg

• 1 year later...

Here they are:Monroe.jpg

Thomasville at Monroe

Bird2.jpg

Aerial view

AppalacheeParkway.jpg

Coming up Apalachee

BirdsEye.jpg

Another aerial view

The Capitol Building and the Highpoint+Doubletree Block was already there, the rest of the work is solely mine. I will be constantly adding buildings and when I get a reasonable amount more than this I will update again. Oh yeah, and all heights are to scale except the Highpoint and Doubletree; they are a little tall. Enjoy :)

Here they are:Monroe.jpg

Thomasville at Monroe

Bird2.jpg

Aerial view

AppalacheeParkway.jpg

Coming up Apalachee

BirdsEye.jpg

Another aerial view

The Capitol Building and the Highpoint+Doubletree Block was already there, the rest of the work is solely mine. I will be constantly adding buildings and when I get a reasonable amount more than this I will update again. Oh yeah, and all heights are to scale except the Highpoint and Doubletree; they are a little tall. Enjoy :)

As promised:

Squeeze.jpg

Thomasville2.jpg

Birdseye2.jpg

Bird22.jpg

Appalachee2.jpg

The top one is a new perspective, the rest are in the same views as the older ones. The height of the FRF as I modelled it was 145 feet, which was of course an educated guess. I've added the FRF Building most importantly, along with the Alliance Center, and some others that I just got around to modeling. Funny you should mention the Turlington TJ, as that was by far the most complex and difficult, but also one of my favorites. Couldnt have done it without your source material!

As promised:

Squeeze.jpg

Thomasville2.jpg

Birdseye2.jpg

Bird22.jpg

Appalachee2.jpg

The top one is a new perspective, the rest are in the same views as the older ones. The height of the FRF as I modelled it was 145 feet, which was of course an educated guess. I've added the FRF Building most importantly, along with the Alliance Center, and some others that I just got around to modeling. Funny you should mention the Turlington TJ, as that was by far the most complex and difficult, but also one of my favorites. Couldnt have done it without your source material!

Archived