Lagniappe

NCB

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys! I just noticed myself, I thought I was still around 5900.

I'll probably move into the 8th spot tonight. :D I hadn't noticed I had made the top ten until a few days ago. How much longer until you pass up meto.m, Rod? :lol:

Whatever, he's always been way ahead of me. :lol: His average is lower than mine but then again he's been here since the start years before I was here. I think that helps lower his overall average. I'll just have to be happy with hold second away from Nate. :lol:

I think that helps lower his overall average. I'll just have to be happy with hold second away from Nate. :lol:

:lol:

Oh you don't need to worry about me grabbing that spot anytime soon, I'm going to be way to busy over the next few months. But you should watch out for Brian, he still doesn't have anything to do other than post on UP. ;)

Oh you don't need to worry about me grabbing that spot anytime soon, I'm going to be way to busy over the next few months. But you should watch out for Brian, he still doesn't have anything to do other than post on UP. ;)

Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is... ;)

Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is... ;)

Actually it's not. If I averaged more posts per day than you, I couldn't say that. But since you average 22 posts per day and I average 15, I can say that. :D

Actually it's not. If I averaged more posts per day than you, I couldn't say that. But since you average 22 posts per day and I average 15, I can say that. :D

Of course, being here over 1 year your average is going to be lower. But the current numbers speak louder...

post-9805-1154481952_thumb.jpg

As of right now, we're virtually tied, so it's the pot calling the kettle black. ;)

Edited by SBCmetroguy

Of course, being here over 1 year your average is going to be lower. But the current numbers speak louder...

post-9805-1154481952_thumb.jpg

As of right now, we're virtually tied, so it's the pot calling the kettle black. ;)

I say I come back and own you both. Seems like the only fair way to handle this situation :D

What!? I thought I read somewhere about free foot massages? Ive yet to get mine :whistling:

What a day! Im callin it a night guys. Happy Wednesday from Virginia :D

I was wondering how I got in there. I remember when I first came in here I cound't go there.

Edit:I ment to quote

Mainly just the Coffee House, which is inaccessible to anyone below the "Members+" status, in other words, anyone with less than 100 posts.
Edited by dan326

Yes! Now I have 200 post. Soon it'll be 300, then 400, then 1000,and 10,000, a million and I will rule all and all will bow under my will and the universe shall be mine! *maniacal laughter* :rofl:

I know your were kidding, but seriously, it does go by really fast.