UNC-Charlotte Construction

unccmyway

17 hours ago, csweet said:

$60 mil for 3,000 GA seats and a few boxes? Nice.

25million "football only" gift being used.  Adding 1000 club, 2000 GA, and suites.  A proper press box.  Team dining area. Meeting rooms.  It isn't just a few bleacher seats that is costing 60mil.  Club seats and suites are big money generators.  The additional 2000 GA seats will generate $1.4mil a year minimum.  Club and suites significantly more.  With the $25mil donation, this addition will pay itself back pretty quickly. 

Football stadium rendering

Football stadium rendering

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, InSouthPark said:

25million "football only" gift being used.  Adding 1000 club, 2000 GA, and suites.  A proper press box.  Team dining area. Meeting rooms.  It isn't just a few bleacher seats that is costing 60mil.  Club seats and suites are big money generators.  The additional 2000 GA seats will generate $1.4mil a year minimum.  Club and suites significantly more.  With the $25mil donation, this addition will pay itself back pretty quickly. 

You clearly do not understand sarcasm. I'm glad you think the team dining area and meeting rooms make this better.

Would love to see your math on 2,000 GA seats generating 1.4 mil a year minimum? $120 per ticket? I'm an Alumni and wouldn't pay half of that. 

44 minutes ago, csweet said:

You clearly do not understand sarcasm. I'm glad you think the team dining area and meeting rooms make this better.

Would love to see your math on 2,000 GA seats generating 1.4 mil a year minimum? $120 per ticket? I'm an Alumni and wouldn't pay half of that. 

I understood your sarcasm...

Season tickets in that area (between the 20's)  would be $275/each + $425 required donation.  2000 GA tickets added.  The seat donation could be a little lower because it is "upper deck" but by the time this project is complete, I doubt it as it will be prime viewing seats on the home side, between the 20's. 

image.thumb.png.ff7297cf5301e2c42d05b7cbd61b6c0e.png