Expanding Menus

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to say that I really love the new expanding menus on the U.P. Home Page. They're brilliant! I can easily navigate right to where I want to be. Props/Kudos! Nice job, y'all! :thumbsup:

You're welcome! :)

If you notice any bugs or links that go to the wrong location please let me know. I never knew how many forums we had until I had to enter a link for all of them, haha!

no. I don't like linux. But I have to work with it every day at the datacenter. It's a drag. I had three servers quit on me last week becuase of kernel problems (updated to latest one) And it made me have to work 2 hours over and I was too tired to do it so I left.

That's why WinTel systems are the best to go (windows on intel)

Yea, I'm actually running UP on Linux right now. I have switched between Linux and Windows many times but now I think I'm going to stick with Linux. I can run my favorite games with Transgamings Cedenga (sp) so I don't need to dual boot.

One thing that's nice about Linux is that all my devices are recognized instantly thats something that just does not happen with XP

Also, all the software I need is free - Evolution, Vi and OpenOffice

While I had few stability problems with Windows, I got like 50 viruses within 5 minutes of installing it last time - with Linux I have not gotten a virus yet.

---------------

The menus are indeed cool. I like the new home page layout.

• 2 weeks later...

These seem to have changed within the past hour or so. The "Upper South" is no longer there, nor is the "Lower South." Are we in the midst of another re-org? :huh:

Reorganization has already taken place in consolidating the Upper/Lower South into one forum. I just made the changes live on the main site. :)

Archived