Columbus Park Crossing

ATLman1

Great news Im so glad were getting a bonefish grill restaurant they sure do have some good food hopefully they will get a lot of business in our area. And hopefully they will stay in our columbus market for the rest of there life's. See and how were finally getting a bonefish grill next I would like to see a california dreaming restaurant and bar come to columbus a great location would be in north columbus as well. I have seen a california dreaming restaurant and bar in greenville south carolina while riding down I85 interstate it sit's right beside the carolina news station called fox carolina news.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news Im so glad were getting a bonefish grill restaurant they sure do have some good food hopefully they will get a lot of business in our area. And hopefully they will stay in our columbus market for the rest of there life's. See and how were finally getting a bonefish grill next I would like to see a california dreaming restaurant and bar come to columbus a great location would be in north columbus as well. I have seen a california dreaming restaurant and bar in greenville south carolina while riding down I85 interstate it sit's right beside the carolina news station called fox carolina news.

I would like to see Bugaboo Creek build a restaurant at Columbus Park, but I don't guess that will happen anytime soon. I'll have to stop in Newnan to eat there. The Harley Davidson dealership is moving from their current location to one on Willliams Road across from where a fairly massive PUD is going up. Williams Road, Moon Road, and Veterans Parkway are going to have some serious traffic problems when all those apartment complexes are completed. I'm just glad to see the economy in Columbus stirring again. My wife is a real estate agency and although the market is still pretty soft for residential, it does seem that sales are picking up. That's probably directly related to the BRAC realignment since many of the soldiers are coming in during the summer months.

Also noticed in the Ledger today that Pep Boys is entering the Columbus - Phenix City market. I've always wondered why they didn't have locations here.

I would like to see Bugaboo Creek build a restaurant at Columbus Park, but I don't guess that will happen anytime soon. I'll have to stop in Newnan to eat there. The Harley Davidson dealership is moving from their current location to one on Willliams Road across from where a fairly massive PUD is going up. Williams Road, Moon Road, and Veterans Parkway are going to have some serious traffic problems when all those apartment complexes are completed. I'm just glad to see the economy in Columbus stirring again. My wife is a real estate agency and although the market is still pretty soft for residential, it does seem that sales are picking up. That's probably directly related to the BRAC realignment since many of the soldiers are coming in during the summer months.

Also noticed in the Ledger today that Pep Boys is entering the Columbus - Phenix City market. I've always wondered why they didn't have locations here.

Bugaboo is Newnan is good. I think a Taco Mac would do excellent here. They have them all over metro Atlanta. They are like Buffalo Wild Wings but better. Anyone been to one?

Here is my list of places that I want to see come to columbus park crossing or come to enter the columbus market.

1.Academy sports and outdoors auburn has one because I have been to it and it is a nice place. So I hope columbus is next on the list to get one .

2.A kroger grocery store the size that columbus is it needs a kroger I have saw one in eithier valley alabama or lanett alabama while riding up that way one day. So columbus get a kroger .

3.Joes crab shack columbus needs one badly.

4.A bass pro shop columbus needs one badly as well.

A Bugaboo creek would be nice to have in columbus maybe have it located somewhere in the columbus park crossing area. I would also like to see a california dreaming restraunt and bar a great location would be columbus park crossing area they have one in south carolina and I think there is one in atlanta as well. I will try to put a picture of a california dreaming restraunt on here so you'll know what a california dream restraunt looks like and hope i don't get in trouble for posting a pic or two

California dreaming restraunt would be a great addition to columbus park crossing.

hWmXmzYt42.jpeg

Another pic of oneCD_Kenn_tb.jpg

Bugaboo is Newnan is good. I think a Taco Mac would do excellent here. They have them all over metro Atlanta. They are like Buffalo Wild Wings but better. Anyone been to one?

I have been to the Taco Mac near the Georgia Dome. Food was pretty good. I heard that Bugaboo in Fayetteville closed. Guess it wasn't upscale enough for the Peachtree City folks. I guess we'd be dreaming if we hoped for a Cheesecake Factory or Ted's Montana Grill.

Here is my list of places that I want to see come to columbus park crossing or come to enter the columbus market.

1.Academy sports and outdoors auburn has one because I have been to it and it is a nice place. So I hope columbus is next on the list to get one .

2.A kroger grocery store the size that columbus is it needs a kroger I have saw one in eithier valley alabama or lanett alabama while riding up that way one day. So columbus get a kroger .

3.Joes crab shack columbus needs one badly.

4.A bass pro shop columbus needs one badly as well.

I was surprised to see Academy in Auburn and Macon, but not here. Guess they are waiting to see how well Dicks fares.

Kroger - I was never crazy about the chain, but my son who lived in Gainesville, Atlanta, and Durham really liked them. I understand Kroger used to be in Columbus, but something happened and they exited the market. Ingles would be good, but we're outside their distribution area. The closest one is Hogansville.

I agree about Joe's Crab Shack, but as is the case with Ted's Montana Grill and the Cheesecake Factory, I guess we'll have to dream a while.

There has been a rumor floating around about Bass Pro Shop coming in here. It surfaced about 3 years ago before the market crashed. If you look at their web site, there is supposed to be one being built in Augusta, but I think that entire Riverwatch project has been put on hold. The last time I was there, it was nothing more that a cleared lot and it had been that way for a couple of years.

I was surprised to see Academy in Auburn and Macon, but not here. Guess they are waiting to see how well Dicks fares.

Kroger - I was never crazy about the chain, but my son who lived in Gainesville, Atlanta, and Durham really liked them. I understand Kroger used to be in Columbus, but something happened and they exited the market. Ingles would be good, but we're outside their distribution area. The closest one is Hogansville.

I agree about Joe's Crab Shack, but as is the case with Ted's Montana Grill and the Cheesecake Factory, I guess we'll have to dream a while.

There has been a rumor floating around about Bass Pro Shop coming in here. It surfaced about 3 years ago before the market crashed. If you look at their web site, there is supposed to be one being built in Augusta, but I think that entire Riverwatch project has been put on hold. The last time I was there, it was nothing more that a cleared lot and it had been that way for a couple of years.

I forgot to add one to the list. We need a bojangles famous chicken n biscuits restraunt also in columbus. See there's a lot of things columbus doesn't have yet

Time for alittle update:

Hoppy Lobby on Airport Thruway is closing tonight to re-open at new local tomorrow.

Buffalo Wild Wings is getting a huge remodel, including a 2-story out door patio

Columbus State University is taking their old Health & Safety building and turning it in to about 4-5 larger classrooms as well as offices.

Hyatt Summerfield Suites is going up soon behind Hampton Inn on Veterans in North Columbus.

Applebee's is getting a facelift with their new branding at both Columbus locations.

Time for alittle update:

Hoppy Lobby on Airport Thruway is closing tonight to re-open at new local tomorrow.

Buffalo Wild Wings is getting a huge remodel, including a 2-story out door patio

Columbus State University is taking their old Health & Safety building and turning it in to about 4-5 larger classrooms as well as offices.

Hyatt Summerfield Suites is going up soon behind Hampton Inn on Veterans in North Columbus.

Applebee's is getting a facelift with their new branding at both Columbus locations.

Good info. How many rooms will the Hyatt be?

I forgot, CVS/Pharmacy is finally under way on the corner of Miller Rd and Warm Springs Road-- Video Warehouse has closed down and it doesn't look like they've relocated.

It looks like Longhorn Steakhouse has broken ground at Columbus Park Crossing between the loney Arby's and TGI Fridays. Also, Bonefish Grill is going up. If you haven't been to Chill, a yogurt shop between Subway and Smoothies up near Haverty's, make a trip. It's well worth it. We were there this afternoon for the third time and the line was out the door. It moves fast and the yogurt and all the toppings are great. You make it yourself and pay for it by weight. Wish I had heard of this franchise. If it's business stays this way through the summer. . .

I forgot to add one to the list. We need a bojangles famous chicken n biscuits restraunt also in columbus. See there's a lot of things columbus doesn't have yet

Its seem like Columbus is always last to get everything....... Most of this new Development thats coming to Columbus; Macon, Augusta and Savannah has had it for years....

Yes, Macon has had a Academy, Dicks(2 Locations) and Bass Pro for years, Also the Southeast DCs for Academy and Bass Pro is located in Macon.

Its seem like Columbus is always last to get everything....... Most of this new Development thats coming to Columbus; Macon, Augusta and Savannah has had it for years....

Not really. Columbus has gotten other retail and restaurant establishments that are just now coming to Macon and Augusta. Columbus had a huge development spurt right before the real estate crash while Macon and Augusta finished some of their projects during the crash. It is amazing to see what is lined up for Columbus is the next couple of years.

Not really. Columbus has gotten other retail and restaurant establishments that are just now coming to Macon and Augusta. Columbus had a huge development spurt right before the real estate crash while Macon and Augusta finished some of their projects during the crash. It is amazing to see what is lined up for Columbus is the next couple of years.

Oh really, What were the other retail and restaurant establishments? Very curious to know.......

Well looks like a few new resturants are about to come to town. The Columbus area is getting its 4th area IHOP ground should be broken sometime this summer. It is going up in front of the Wal-mart on Gateway Drive. That same area just saw a new Chik Fila open up last week. In addition a new popeyes chicken and biscuts is opening up at the intersection of River Road and manchster xpressway near Columbus Tech.

Arby's & dunkin donuts have also been shopping for new retail space to open in the midland area by the new chik fila.

I heard about the new chick filet restraunt just opening where is it located in midland. I have been trying to figure out where in midland this new chick filet restraunt is located. midland is growing like crazy if the arby's and the dunkin donuts follow in I hope they also build a bojanges chicken n biscuits would be a great restraunt to have in midland too.

It looks like Longhorn Steakhouse has broken ground at Columbus Park Crossing between the loney Arby's and TGI Fridays. Also, Bonefish Grill is going up. If you haven't been to Chill, a yogurt shop between Subway and Smoothies up near Haverty's, make a trip. It's well worth it. We were there this afternoon for the third time and the line was out the door. It moves fast and the yogurt and all the toppings are great. You make it yourself and pay for it by weight. Wish I had heard of this franchise. If it's business stays this way through the summer. . .

CHILL is looking for another Columbus location. Where would be good?

Secondly, the building that you see going up by Starbucks is not Bonefish, it's Verizon Wireless. Bonefish is going to be smaller and to the left that building. Just FYI.

Secondly, the building that you see going up by Starbucks is not Bonefish, it's Verizon Wireless. Bonefish is going to be smaller and to the left that building. Just FYI.

Are they closing the Verizon in front of Lowes when this one opens?

I heard about the new chick filet restraunt just opening where is it located in midland. I have been trying to figure out where in midland this new chick filet restraunt is located. midland is growing like crazy if the arby's and the dunkin donuts follow in I hope they also build a bojanges chicken n biscuits would be a great restraunt to have in midland too.

The New Chick Fil-a is at the Intersection of Beaver Run Road (JR Allen Parkway) and Flat Rock Road. Directly across from Wendys and The Rite Aid. I honestly do not think Bojangles will enter this market. I remember years ago maybe about 10 know when i useto drive to Albany there was a bojangles in Cusseta right when you came out of Ft. Benning it was connected on to a gas station at the left. As of recently I have noticed a few Bojangles pop up northeast of Atlanta, but I seriously doubt they would be coming here anytime soon

Chill right now has the best real estate in the city with CPC. However I would honestly say downtown would be a good move. The Downtown area vastly lacks resturants and a variety of eating places. It focuses more on the nightlife. However there is an abudant amount of downtown residental in the area now. A nice neighborhod yogurt parlor would be a nice fit. Smaller business have survived in the area of town to include Fountan City Coffee and The Coffee Beanry are doing great downtown. The next best local I can see is midtown mainly near the Cross Country area. It seems that new life is starting to breath into that area of town and there are no yogurt or ice cream parlors in that area. There is actually a nice building between Dennys and Wells Fargo on Macon Road that would make a great fit for the Shop

If I had the capital (Chill estimates $250K to $400K to open and 5% of gross for royalty) I would look at downtown, Midland, possibly midtown and Fort Benning.

Archived