Project List

smeagolsfree

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get an updated list of peojects in Nashville. Got some infor from previous post, but I wanted to try and get a comprehensive list and I know this will still not be complete. I am just going to list the projects in several catagories so we can a least keep up with what is going on. The list seem to grow by the week. So here goes.

CONDO CONVERSIONS

The Lofts @ 160

The Quarters To condos (no new units added)

The West View

Art Avenue Lofts

320 Broadway

The Kress

The Ambrose

Church Street Lofts

The Cohen Building

The Bennie Dillon (no new units added)

The Stahlman

The American Trust Building

Wertham Mills

The Riverfront Apartments to condos (no new units added)

The Lofts Exchange

15 projects

UNDER CONSTRUCTION OR ABOUT TO START:

The Veridian

Bristol on Broadway

Bristol on West End

The Icon

12th and Division (The Crosland Group)

The Adelicia

5th & Main

Suntrust building

1101 18th (This project is very close to a start)

Hampton Inn and Suites on 4th

The West End

The West End Lofts

The Southgate on West End (work started last month)

West End Close (phase II)

Regent project on West End Circle (do not have a name for them)

Regent project on Long Blvd (do not have a name for them)

Park West Court on Long

807 18th (100% sold)

Morgan Park Place

Vanderbilt Dorms (on 18th 4 or 5 midrise buildings)

Numerous Projects and floor addition at the Vanderbilt Med center

Belmont School of Nursing on Wedwood

Belmont Dorms

The Enclave

The Lofts @ Wedgewood

The Symphony Hall

25 projects (two with multiple building and or expansions)

PROPOSED

The Signature

The Encore

The Keener @ Ridgeway (another Tony G.) on his website

Church and 17th (another Tony G.)

The Keener @ Harding ( to my knowledge Dave has a rendering of this)

The Federal Courthouse

The Harrison Phase I II and III

The unnammed project of townhomes @ 4th and Harrison

The Summit West End

The Sounds Stadiun with condos and retail

The Plaza for the arts 12th and Demonbreun

The proosal by Southern Land development and Monroe Carell at the foot of Shelby St. Bridge(mixed use )

East End Lofts

The Monroe

Infrastructure work @ Rolling Mill Hill (numerous condo retail and apartment buildings)

15 projects, some with multiple buuildings

MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT

The Hill Center

The lifestyle Center on Charlotte

Providence (Mt. Juliet) 900,000 in retail and 3400 homes

3 projects

Thats is 58 projects That we know about.

I am sure I missed some but this is a huge list. Let me know and I will continue to edit the list if I need to.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smeagolsfree, are you referring to projects only in Nashville or projects in the entire Nashville area? I saw that you included Providence of Mt. Juliet and wasn't sure if you were just referring to projects in Davidson County. One project in Davidson that I heard about was the retail center proposed on Dickerson Pike. I think it was proposed to have about 700,000 sq. ft. of retail space with several big box retailers to anchor the development.

That was the only one I mentioned outside Davidson County for the simple reason of the size and location just off of I 40 and the fact that Crosland is the developer (the same ones who are doing the 12 & Division tower). That may be an indication of tenants in the Gulch. I didnt know if everyone was aware of the connection to the Gulch. William,Dave,Doorman and myself had discussed this at one time.

I had forgotten about the one off Dickerson. Good call. I didnt mentin any large subsdivisions either. I sort of wanted to stay away from those. That may be a new thread becase there are so many going up in Davidson County all the sudden.

smeagolsfree, are you referring to projects only in Nashville or projects in the entire Nashville area? I saw that you included Providence of Mt. Juliet and wasn't sure if you were just referring to projects in Davidson County. One project in Davidson that I heard about was the retail center proposed on Dickerson Pike. I think it was proposed to have about 700,000 sq. ft. of retail space with several big box retailers to anchor the development.

If you're including suburban retail, The Streets of Indian Lake in Hendersonville should be included which includes a 450,000 sq ft. open air shopping mall.

Another open air shopping mall or lifestyle center, Sumner Point, will include 210,000 sq ft of retail space in Northern Hendersonville.

The Glenbrook shooping area is still under construction with 650,000 sq ft of retail space

1.5 million sq ft of land adjacent to The Streets of Indian Lake has been bought by the Matthews Group to become the "Maryland Farms of Sumner County."

Yeah, great job putting together the list. I think it would be cool to try to list the height in stories next to each one the projects wherever it is possible.

IMO, I think you can move the Encore I to the about to start category. Then you could add the Encore II to the proposed category. What about Tony's G's Church St and 11th project?

The interesting thing about Tony Giarratana's website was that there was a concept model for the Church and 17th block in the Gulch. As soon as it was mentioned on this site the link disappeared. I mentioned this one because I would lay money that it is the mysterious tower in the gulch that Doorman brought to our attention that is rumored but not announced. Tony is going to put something massive on this plot of land because it is about 7 or 8 acres.

Archived