RSC/Fulton and Division

mgreven

A long time ago (at least it feels that way), the city chose RSC of Chicago for the development of Division and Fulton. Well, the other night, there was still a "FOR SALE" sign there and I haven't heard anything or seen any renderings besides that original little sketch.

Does anyone have the info? I want to see shovels in the ground! =)

(or at least a rendering)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

62 hits on this thread and no response, I would say no one here knows what's going on.

how is that possible?! This is a pretty informed group, I'm very surprised.

If Second Story was hoping to capitalize on the excitement, they pretty much blew it <_<

While the for sale sign is what really confuses me, I have a feeling that once there's some movement on that corner a certain message board will get really excited again :D

i thought they were waiting till november to make announcements as they needed to secure financing and finalize deals with tenents. my main point of interest was what bookstore will they be bringing?

barnes & nobles & borders come to mind, with schuler's already having a nearby location on alpine

I know I was looking forward to this project and the midrise proposed by Robert Tol as being a new gateway to the S. Division corridor. Hopefully they can keep both these projects on track. As far as the bookstore component, I am wondering if the new bookstore going into the Steketee's building will affect one going into the RSC location.

Well, the other night, there was still a "FOR SALE" sign there and I haven't heard anything or seen any renderings besides that original little sketch.

Insiders say that sign won't be there long. Stay tuned to UP for the details and renderings as soon as their available... :ph34r:

i thought they were waiting till november to make announcements as they needed to secure financing and finalize deals with tenents.

I believe so. Metrogrkid, do you still have that prospective timeline that was included the packet the city gave out to bidding developers?

Archived