The Watering Hole

^INSANE in the membrane, insane got no brains. Holy smokes, wait, HOLY SMOKES.

Scene from inside the lab at the university: Computer says, "You verified that you would like to print this gienourmous number for some useless grant you applied for. Would you like to contine?" *John accidently hits "print." JOHN, NOOOO!!! "You selected yes, now printing! Thank you and have a nice day John."

Scene from inside the lab at the university: Computer says, "You verified that you would like to print this gienourmous number for some useless grant you applied for. Would you like to contine?" *John accidently hits "print." JOHN, NOOOO!!! "You selected yes, now printing! Thank you and have a nice day John."

When I went to GVSU, i've seen people print multiple copies of WAY more useless information than this :rolleyes:

Message to all University users: "Network down for software upgrades" :rofl:

I see the Press has gotten into the "rumor" game too. They have an article in yesterday's paper reporting the rumor of the Schnitz selling their land to Mary Free Bed (even though it hasn't happened yet). The owner of Schnitzelbank says they haven't reached an agreed upon price yet. Can't find the article on-line.

I see the Press has gotten into the "rumor" game too. They have an article in yesterday's paper reporting the rumor of the Schnitz selling their land to Mary Free Bed (even though it hasn't happened yet). The owner of Schnitzelbank says they haven't reached an agreed upon price yet. Can't find the article on-line.

I saw that too. I don't want their building getting torn down though. Can't Mary Free Bed find somewhere else?

Yah, it was a good one, except that the wrong team won :cry: Oh well

I just caught the last quarter, and I thought your guys had it.

Here's a trick question. Can anyone tell by my screen shot what kind of computer I was on?

Haha, I just noticed that two of the four of us logged in last night weren't even from GR.

I just caught the last quarter, and I thought your guys had it.

Here's a trick question. Can anyone tell by my screen shot what kind of computer I was on?

Haha, I just noticed that two of the four of us logged in last night weren't even from GR.

SO did I. Uggh, don't get me started.