Introduce Yourself

Mith242

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I've never been a USC fan, especially since '03. I just get tired of hearing about USC this, USC that. And I'm also tired of hearing how USC won the national championship in '03. Technically, LSU won the national championship in '03, the media(AP poll) just selected USC as their #1, and LSU and USC became "co-champions."

Though now we got to see USC against a really talented team, and we also got to see that they weren't the greatest college football team ever, which is what many in the media were saying.

^

I can't wait for SoCal to play in Fayetteville next Football Season.

Yeah I want some payback. I just hope we're good enough to get it done. Hopefully Malzahn will be able to help us do that. He might provide some unpredictability and Southern Cal might not be able to prepare very well for him.

^I've never been a USC fan, especially since '03. I just get tired of hearing about USC this, USC that. And I'm also tired of hearing how USC won the national championship in '03. Technically, LSU won the national championship in '03, the media(AP poll) just selected USC as their #1, and LSU and USC became "co-champions."

Though now we got to see USC against a really talented team, and we also got to see that they weren't the greatest college football team ever, which is what many in the media were saying.

That and the only SEC team they played in that whole period was a crappy Arkansas team. I still would have liked to see them play one good SEC team in the past few years.

That and the only SEC team they played in that whole period was a crappy Arkansas team. I still would have liked to see them play one good SEC team in the past few years.

I agree. Put USC up against LSU, Georgia, Auburn, or any other SEC powerhouse all in one season...on the road. SEC teams have to deal with this every year.

Now I'm not saying USC isn't great, but I would love to see them play continuous games against SEC powerhouses.

I agree. Put USC up against LSU, Georgia, Auburn, or any other SEC powerhouse all in one season...on the road. SEC teams have to deal with this every year.

Now I'm not saying USC isn't great, but I would love to see them play continuous games against SEC powerhouses.

I agree, I'm also not saying Sothern Cal isn't good but I just can't start thinking of them being one of the 'greatest' teams of all time without having played some quality teams. In particular from the SEC.

^Same here. Get USC out of the Pac-10 more. Have them play any of the quality teams from the SEC, ACC, Big 12, Big 10, etc. Give them a real test.

At least if they want to be seriously considered one of the greatest teams.

Edited by Mith242

I know I'm late as hell at this but my name is Darius and I'm a 27 year old college student from Texarkana. I'm pursuing my Associates in Office Professions. I also work at Michael's Arts and Crafts and have been there for a year and a half. I'm a huge animal lover with 5 cats. Their names are Bud, Hannibal, Peach, Neffie and Mary. I have 3 dogs named Cinnamon, Buzz and Rin Tin Tin. Last but, not least is my ferret Ashanti. My favorite things to do are read and listen to music. I'm a huge fan of the Health and National Geographic channels. Did anyone see the Hogzilla special about the 9 foot long 800 pound wild hog that was shot in the swamps of Georgia? Anyway, I hope you've found my threads and posts interesting up to now and hopefully in the future.

I know I'm late as hell at this but my name is Darius and I'm a 27 year old college student from Texarkana. I'm pursuing my Associates in Office Professions. I also work at Michael's Arts and Crafts and have been there for a year and a half. I'm a huge animal lover with 5 cats. Their names are Bud, Hannibal, Peach, Neffie and Mary. I have 3 dogs named Cinnamon, Buzz and Rin Tin Tin. Last but, not least is my ferret Ashanti. My favorite things to do are read and listen to music. I'm a huge fan of the Health and National Geographic channels. Did anyone see the Hogzilla special about the 9 foot long 800 pound wild hog that was shot in the swamps of Georgia? Anyway, I hope you've found my threads and posts interesting up to now and hopefully in the future.

I didn't see the special but I certainly heard about hogzilla. :D

I'm a rural area southern belle and have lived over in the eastern part of the state near Helena for the past 35 years.

Welcome to the forum livinthedelta. :D We haven't had too many people from that part of the state. I hope we get to hear a little about Helena now.

Nice to see a face from the Delta!!

Welcome to Urban Planet and especially the Arkansas Forum liveinthedelta!!

We hope to hear all your comments, concerns, and any other opinions or info you may provide to the forum. Have you lived in the Delta all your life?

Thank you. :) I've lived in the delta (Eastern Arkansas) for most of my life, yes, but was an AF brat so was exposed to a few different areas/cultures in the US and a little of Europe. I've lived in Phillips County for the past 35 years though.