Icon on Bond

torgo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think their rental price of $1100 for a 1 bedroom less than 1000 sq ft is crazy. I had a 2-story 1100 sq ft loft right downtown with garage parking for $900 a month just earlier this year.

Also as someone who considered buying at U2 I can say imo their advantage is that every condo is totally different. Some of them have the same layouts but not one of them is finished the same thanks to hiring interior decorators to finish them off. Icon on Bond looks like a giant apartment building where your neighbors house is the same as yours. Boring.

• 2 weeks later...

WOODTV is (as usual) reporting what we already know and saying the Mochs are considering a lease to buy or rent option on the condos. They did bring up an interestin question: Is the condo market downtown saturated? They also mentioned a new condo project that was going before the city commision.

WOODTV is (as usual) reporting what we already know and saying the Mochs are considering a lease to buy or rent option on the condos. They did bring up an interestin question: Is the condo market downtown saturated? They also mentioned a new condo project that was going before the city commision.

• 4 weeks later...
Spill A little coffee on the board and whole senteces get left out.

Any idea if they were going to by them or rent them, and how many units we are talking about here.

Also, is the deal dead now that no one is living in the

building yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I was doing a little research on this project and found that only 4 of 117 units have been sold. Is the project really struggling this badly? Is this project driven or current real estate market driven? Do you think this will impact other projects in the North Monroe area?

Archived