Next SC city to get a skyline

krazeeboi

Which SC city is next in line to develop a skyline?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which SC city is next in line to develop a skyline?

• Aiken
    • Anderson
    • Beaufort
    • Charleston
    • Florence
    • Greenwood
    • Orangeburg
    • Rock Hill
    • Sumter
    • Other

Really? Well I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder. The North part of Downtown isnt really that bad but after city hall it is a SLUM with gutted out old buildings and weedy vacant lots.

Oh and I know Clemson would never have a skyline but it might have a smaller, midrise one soon.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?  Well I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder.  The North part of Downtown isnt really that bad but after city hall it is a SLUM with gutted out old buildings and weedy vacant lots. 

Oh and I know Clemson would never have a skyline but it might have a smaller, midrise one soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I was generally impressed with Main St. Itself. It wasn't very large, but it was nice. There are other municipal structures like the library and a court house that were nice looking buildings. There is also a pretty nice grid system and plenty of room dor expansion. Downtown Anderson has ALOT of potential.

Archived