"What is your avatar/signature?": Rehashed

ironchapman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I go through these things so fast... I just made about 5 more of them! I may not use them thought. I only used two views. I changed the city view in the signature, kept the flag. Two I made had the flag twice, and another had one flag flipped... I hope it's not gaudy, but we'll see if I decide to use them.

• 2 weeks later...

just as i thought, you can go ahead and take down that avatar now. :P

gotta find a mets logo now...

the yanks will be back next year. and i'm hoping torre retires soon...

:shok: Im not sure whether I should be shocked on seeing a Yankees fan in New England, or someone who doesnt like the Yankees at all! They could be playing better, but theres always next year, like you had said,

-Yankees Fan; Originally from Long Island.

:shok: Im not sure whether I should be shocked on seeing a Yankees fan in New England, or someone who doesnt like the Yankees at all! They could be playing better, but theres always next year, like you had said,

-Yankees Fan; Originally from Long Island.

CT is full of yankees fans. RI has it's share as well (mostly the full blooded italians). i grew up just outside new haven, closer to new york than boston. i just happened to move to providence, and the only thing i don't like about it is that it's hard to find the yankee games on TV.

if i had to pick a second team, it'd be the mets. i'd like to see them win (just not at the expense of the yankees losing to them).

Archived