Global Trade Park

btoy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great info! Thanks for the link Btoy!

I know the Global Trade Park is just starting.....I'm still confused on the location. Does it join Laurens Road across from ICAR (behind Carmax), or is it down Fair Forest at the first intersection? It's right in this area isn't it? I haven't been by there, need to check it out.

• 3 months later...

Has construction began on this thing yet?

When you go by on 85, a large plot has been cleared at the site. Not sure the timeline. Anybody know a link to get updated news on this project? The website doesn't have a "news" section.

When you go by on 85, a large plot has been cleared at the site. Not sure the timeline. Anybody know a link to get updated news on this project? The website doesn't have a "news" section.

The site has been cleared for a long time. I work for CarMax so I go by there pretty much everyday. I don't know what's taking them so long to get it going.

Archived