Condo Tower behind the boundry

doormanpoet

• 1 year later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just randomely looking through the last few pages of the forum to see what was going on a year ago. It's pretty funny some of the stuff people said, but there are also several projects that haven't been heard of since. DP, what happened to this? I don't think I ever even knew what it was!

On a side note, it's amazing to see how much has happened here in a little over a year. 27 pages worth of threads in a year and a half! That's a lot.

I was just randomely looking through the last few pages of the forum to see what was going on a year ago. It's pretty funny some of the stuff people said, but there are also several projects that haven't been heard of since. DP, what happened to this? I don't think I ever even knew what it was!

On a side note, it's amazing to see how much has happened here in a little over a year. 27 pages worth of threads in a year and a half! That's a lot.

I'm guessing this is the Adelicia Condos project, 18 stories, under construction.

Archived