Metro Atlanta Projects.

derrickskugler

Ack! How do y'all find these articles? I look high and low in the paper and still miss them somehow.

:blush:

Andrea this is one of those tidbits that pop up sometimes on the second page of the business section. Its not even full articles just a few details (not sure what the title of the section is). If you're looking online I don't think it will be there.

I found this link about the new additions the the Centergy Complex in Midtown.

I WANT THE FIFTH STREET BRIDGE TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE RENDERING!!!!

That would be totally awesome.

Centergy Update...in PDF form.

I also like the additional buildings that will be added. Note how the pictures do not include Plaza Midtown. Spring Street is definitely going to have alot of life and density.

I found this link about the new additions the the Centergy Complex in Midtown.

I WANT THE FIFTH STREET BRIDGE TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE RENDERING!!!!

That would be totally awesome.

Centergy Update...in PDF form.

I also like the additional buildings that will be added. Note how the pictures do not include Plaza Midtown. Spring Street is definitely going to have alot of life and density.

I like it!

That rendering (of the bridge) is awesome! The complex itself resembles Atlantic Station.

I was checking out the ARC website and was just amazed at the size of this project on Linbergh

Lindmont (the name of the old but nice apts to be redeveloped)

400 apartments

275 townhomes

115 townhouses (what the difference is, I dont know)

600 high rise units

100,000 sf retail

Edited by Martinman

Gwinnett developer Emory Morsberger and his business partners are buying Atlanta City Hall East for $35 mil. They hope to convert it into 1,580 lofts and about 300,000 sq. ft. of retail/office space.

The first phase, 400 residential units and 200,000 sq ft of retail, will start construction in the spring.

See more

I was checking out the ARC website and was just amazed at the size of this project on Linbergh

Lindmont (the name of the old but nice apts to be redeveloped)

400 apartments

275 townhomes

115 townhouses (what the difference is, I dont know)

600 high rise units

100,000 sf retail

By the way, I happened to be coming down Piedmont the other day and noticed signs of construction at the old Gold Club site in Buckhead. Didn't Wayne Mason buy that property and say he was going to put up a high end condo tower?

There's quite a bit going on around there, with BellSouth's Lindbergh Center project, the Sembler redevelopment of the old Broadview Plaza site, and the Lindmont development you've described.

Atlanta Business Chronicle article.

Gwinnett developer Emory Morsberger and his business partners are buying Atlanta City Hall East for $35 mil. They hope to convert it into 1,580 lofts and about 300,000 sq. ft. of retail/office space.

The first phase, 400 residential units and 200,000 sq ft of retail, will start construction in the spring.

See more

It's called Ponce Park, and it looks awesome. Here's the project website:

Ponce Park

An interesting condo on Peachtree:

Regents Park

Although this is a low/mid-rise project, it wouldn't surprise me if the overall buildout is still fairly significant. The architects, Pak Heydt & Associates, seem to stick to fairly traditional designs.

Wow, I was looking at the floor plan a little more closely and that's one nice apartment! 3 BR, 3 1/2 BA, two elevators, a four car garage, etc. My whole house would fit in there!

Edited by Andrea