Columbia CVB website has a new look!

krazeeboi

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing. Why not post a picture of the skyline instead? The old website had a picture of the skyline from Finlay Park, and although that picture wasn't 100% flattering to Columbia's actual skyline, at least you get a sense of balance (nature/urban) from it. However, I'm glad that at least this website lists the Columbia MSA population instead of just Columbia's population, which on paper doesn't look too fantastic (damn those annexation laws!...LOL), as opposed to the website of the city of Columbia.

• 1 month later...

Apparently they have not listened....who would like to start the petition? LOL

But seriously, I think that if enough of us voiced our complaints, they would at least entertain the idea of replacing the Columbiana graphic with something more meaningful.

No kidding. The zoo -- as tired as I am of that being the thing we always tout -- would be soooo much better than that crappy picture of Columbiana Place. It's not even good architecture -- it's cheesy. It's also pretty much a failed attempt at an "outdoor mall." And anything that evokes Harbison is not exactly something to be proud of, IMO (sprawl, traffic, poor planning).

Why not the rivers or the skyline or Lake Murray or something??

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived