Awards

yochillout

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty cool idea, maybe we could shoot for having weekly, and monthly Most Vaulable Posters!

Would we vote on it, how do you keep somebody from stuffing the ballot box? Maybe we should create an animated .gif attached to that members posts on "awarded member" or something like that.

Very cool idea!

Pretty cool idea, maybe we could shoot for having weekly, and monthly Most Vaulable Posters! 

Would we vote on it, how do you keep somebody from stuffing the ballot box?  Maybe we should create an animated .gif attached to that members posts on "awarded member" or something like that. 

Very cool idea!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEah that would be awesome!

I think that this site should have awards for the best site member in certain categories.  Like best forumer, most helpful forumer, best city designer, most posts.  Stuff like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I can say for sure that we won't be having any awards for most posts, that only encourages spam, (some people have been warned about spamming recently).

If you'd like to organize contests in the SimCity section that could be arranged. PM one of the Moderators an idea for a contest and we'll see what we can do.

• 2 months later...

Maybe a "Hall of Fame" for most intriguing posts or partial threads . . . similar to how other boards use "stickys". One thing I have discovered on the board is the treasures contained on posts that date back awhile . . . as the board grows archieving everything based on equal weight might not be doing justice to it. Just my take interested in others :)

Archived