Trademark

49er

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that yellow bowed piece on top edge of the upper-most setback the way that's gonna stay? I keep thinking I'll drive by one day and it's gonna be grey or metallic, but it doesn't seem as though they're doing any more finishing work to the backside. That's odd looking.

Is that yellow bowed piece on top edge of the upper-most setback the way that's gonna stay? I keep thinking I'll drive by one day and it's gonna be grey or metallic, but it doesn't seem as though they're doing any more finishing work to the backside. That's odd looking.

Awesome pics, it gives me a chance to stair at the details involved with this project. I just love this building, love it. I also enjoy the detail of the second color of glass that changes every 10 stories or so on the front corners. About Furman living on the top floor, I believe it! Based on there being no windows on what would be the top floor, it appears the 2nd-to-top and very top are jointed into a 20/25 foot ceiling room. Plus it appears that 2nd-to-top floor has a HUGE covered patio on the roof. What an ideal location for entertaining and enjoying the outside views. You can see what I mean in the last photo. Anyone know any info or floor plan regarding this observation?

I was up there last week, that entire top section is one condo from what I can tell, not 2 stories of condos. The walls are not finished yet so it's hard to say if there's 2 condo's side by side, or just one. All of that floor space outside the windows is balcony though, its huge.

This was back in December, but you can see the top deck with the stairwell to the left and the elevators in the middle section with the condo being the part that is wide open under the fin (no walls yet when pic was taken).

72070437.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody on this site purchase a condo from the building? I bought one and I am moving into the 19th floor! Has anybody heard anything new? Supposedly our walk through is going to be in a few weeks.

Mobucho - What floor is that picture you took of the view of the stadium?

Sidewalk is finished as well as most of the exterior. I wish they didn't have those columns there and brought the retail glass all the way out??? Hopefully some sidewalk seating or something interesting can be put out front. Anyway, Andyc to answer your question from the other thread......

7-19-07

82548760.jpg

and for fun a different angle

82548761.jpg

Mobucho - What floor is that picture you took of the view of the stadium?

No, I dont mind the lower 2/3rds either, but with the front and back side by side, its like 2 different architects designed it. And since I LOVE the front of this building (that first pic is beautiful), putting the back pic next to the front only adds to the damage.

Archived