New to the forum!

The_sandlapper

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum. I was born in Jersey, grew up in Columbia, lived in Huntington, WV, Myrtle Beach, Greenville, and now in Lexington, KY.

Anyway I really like this forum b/c the Carolinas have a section of their own.

Anyway, have any of you ever heard of skyscrapercity.com forum its a site similar to this one, but South Carolina doesn't get very much exsposure on it. iI could use some more south carolina supporters there as well!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing you at SSC. Welcome to UP! I'm the same "Matthew" from SSP and SSC. I focus on different cities at different forums. :P This is a fun forum with a strong focus on cities/metros. I've noticed a few SSC forum members registering over here lately. This is one of my favorite places to talk about Asheville-Greenville-Spartanburg. The conversation and number of people intrested in the area is greater here. I also think there's a greater intrest in SC in general on this forum, compared to the others. I think you'll also like the staff at this forum. It's very well run. I like the forum software at this forum also. It's a very good and growing forum. I'm a regular at "Asheville & NC Mountains" and "Upstate/Midlands."

Yeah, welcome to the forum sandlapper! Its good to have some more representation for Columbia and South Carolina too! I'm glad to see more and more people take interest in this section :) In the past its been the NC Sections (Charlotte, Triad) that had the most activity. Of course, as long as you're browsing the forums, make sure to stop by the rest of the Carolinas sections and see what it going on :)

Archived