Buongiorno, bonjour, guten tag, god dag, Good day!

danteque

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Belgium. I want to go there. Everyone says it's beautiful.

As my friend so nicely put it "it's JUST like norway, just much more fun, and a better climate".

I thought Belgium had such a dense population that you all just live in one enormous city? *chuckles*

How long do you have to drive to the next city?

• 2 weeks later...

heres a bit of moscow, around the center, i live in the neighbor hoods, so this isnt really where i live, its just the city i live in, and a building ive been seeing alot lately

river.jpg

9450-0.jpg

obeliskoffreedom.jpg

as u can see, it looks like a big city(well, this is about a millionth of it... literally)

in this pic... sorta... but if u really wana see some big parts of it, i might take some pictures myself.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Spartan; what do you mean by snooty?

I think Russia is so exciting. I think he was saying "ne baluj" and pointing at uncle sam, because the poster was from the cold war. It makes sense. Propaganda.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for the delayed reply here :)

By snooty I mean that a few of them were talking bad about me becuase I was an American and they thought that I didn't understand French. Most people were very nice though.

Archived