iPhone/Android/BlackBerry/PalmPre version of our site is live!

Neo

For those of you with an iPhone or iPod Touch, you can now view *and* participate in our forums from your device. Not only can you browse and view existing threads, but you are now able to create new threads, posts, PMs, etc from your iPhone or iPod Touch!

Simply visit http://www.urbanplanet.org from your device and you'll automatically be presented with the iPhone version. If you want to use the full version of our site, there is a link at the bottom of the page to do that too.

**UPDATE**

Android 1.6+ support has been added!

post-1-12597034606826_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you with an iPhone or iPod Touch, you can now view *and* participate in our forums from your device. Not only can you browse and view existing threads, but you are now able to create new threads, posts, PMs, etc from your iPhone or iPod Touch!

Simply visit http://www.urbanplanet.org from your device and you'll automatically be presented with the iPhone version. If you want to use the full version of our site, there is a link at the bottom of the page to do that too.

Nice! Thank you Neo!

• 4 weeks later...

Can you add support for Blackberry on there?

BlackBerry support is coming I promise. Unfortunately it won't be the same as the iPhone/Android version of the site, but you'll still have the ability to do the same things that you would in the iPhone version. I will announce it in this forum and via Twitter (@urbanplanet) once we have a BlackBerry version ready.

BlackBerry support is coming I promise. Unfortunately it won't be the same as the iPhone/Android version of the site, but you'll still have the ability to do the same things that you would in the iPhone version. I will announce it in this forum and via Twitter (@urbanplanet) once we have a BlackBerry version ready.

I do a lot of browsing on UP from my BlackBerry, and, ever since the upgrade/redesign, it has been MUCH easier and faster to view and reply to topics despite it not being a BB version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived